Zerodha is the biggest stock broker in India in terms of the highest active clients. It was founded by Nitin Kamath, the CEO of Zerodha. They started their operations from 15th August 2010 in Bangalore. The only motive on which Zerodha focused on was to break the barriers that traders and investors usually face in terms of cost, support, technology and other trading platforms. The Zerodha pricing structure and in-house technology successfully stands out and this makes it the largest and popular stock broker in India.
Zerodha 3-in-1 account facilitates its customers with easy and quick fund transfer facility. Zerodha is the safest stock broker because its ratio of complaints to active clients is among the least on the exchange. It is a zero-debt company. It does not focus on offering margin funding. It never keeps the client securities in the pooled account. It does not do proprietary trading with client funds.
ZERODHA Review- India’s Largest Stock Broker
Zerodha offers you the online flat-fee discount brokerage services to invest in Equity, currency, commodity, IPO and direct Mutual Funds. It charges Rs.0 brokerage for equity delivery trades and direct mutual funds. For services like Intraday and F&O, it charges Rs. 20 or 0.03% (whichever is low) per trade. The maximum brokerage the customer is going to pay for any transaction is just Rs. 20 for any type of order of any size, amount or segment. One more reason for Zerodha standing out is its availability on both web and mobile platform. This characteristic makes it easy to use and accessible to trade through Zerodha anywhere and at any time.
Before one chooses a Stock broker one must know its strengths. So now let us have a look at the key Strengths of ZERODHA.
Key Strengths of Zerodha
1. It is the largest stock broker with the maximum active clients, market volume and new customer acquisition.
2. It has been rated as the safest, most reliable and trustworthy broker in the stock broker market.
3. Availability of the most advanced online trading tools.
4. It charges zero brokerage rate for Equity delivery and mutual funds.
5. The maximum brokerage charge is Rs. 20 and thus you save 60% to 90% on brokerage in comparison to traditional brokers.
6. It offers you Zero commission direct mutual funds.
7. Its services suit all the investors whether it be active, passive, beginner, active traders or algo traders.
ZERODHA is the most technologically advanced stock broker in India. It has successfully built its own trading software like Zerodha Kite (web and mobile trading app), Zerodha Coin (Mutual Fund investment platform), Zerodha Varsity (Investor Education Program), Trading Q&A and many other tools. It also offers platforms like Zerodha Smallcase (Thematic Investment Platform), Zerodha Streak (Algo and Strategy Platform), Zerodha Sensibull (Options Trading Platform), and Zerodha Golden Pi (Bonds Trading Platform). Zerodha Brokerage rates are minimal so that the small level traders can also trade through this stock broker. Along with its excellent customer support, it also offers Zerodha referral benefits to its customers. This means that the customers get some benefits on referring them to Zerodha. It encourages the customers to be a part of this stock broker.
Zerodha Pros and Cons
1. Zerodha charges the least brokerage fees with no hidden charges.
2. It offers the latest and most advanced trading platforms to make trading easy and fluent.
3. The Zerodha Research Program is excellent.
4. It has no advance brokerage requirement on the turnover commitment.
5. It has created a huge brand value as the technology innovator.
1. Zerodha covers only the Indian Share Market.
2. It provides no investor protection.
3. The Zerodha 3-in-1 account is easy to use but it requires to have a bank account with IDFC First bank.