A Reliance Capital Limited Company is the financial services division of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani (ADA) group. The Reliance ADA group is one of the three business houses in India. It has a wide range of presence across the various segments. The major interest of the group revolves from communications and financial services to the generation, transmission and the distribution of power, infrastructure and entertainment.
Reliance Securities is the web-based investment portal. This website enables its customers to make investments and manage most of the services that are provided by the Reliance Securities including Equity (Stock Trading), Commodity Trading, Derivatives, Mutual Fund Investment, IPO Investment, Life Insurances, General Insurances, Money Transfer, Currency Derivatives, Gold Coins and Credit Card Services. Recently, the firm has entered into providing the Wealth Management Services with various tools such as investment in equity-linked portfolio management services, structured products, insurance and mutual funds.
Reliance Securities allows trading in NSE, BSE&MCX-SX, NCDEX, NMCE.
The company provides various investment options that are available with Reliance Securities that are described below:
1. Equities Trading- Delivery, Intraday, leveraged trading based on the Cash collaterals, Cover Order along with the stoploss, After market hours Orders, Regular Stock Purchase Plans, R-Mobile Trading.
2. Equities Derivative Trading.
3. Currency Derivatives Trading.
4. IPO Investment.
5. Commodity Trading (Gold, Silver, Crude etc.) at the MCX, NCDEX and NMCE.
6. It offers Mutual Funds, Liquid Funds, Bonds, FD’s Investments, Structured Products, Wealth Management and PMS, Premium Research.
The Reliance Securities had various advanced trading platforms that helps the customers to have the best trading experience to their valuable customers. The various trading software that are provided by Reliance Securities to its customers are:
1. Tick Web: It is a web-based trading software that is designed in such a way that even the new and latest trader can easily access or use it simply.
2. Tick PC: It is a desktop-based trading software with the trade execution facility. It provides various advanced and historical charts in order to give a smart trading experience.
3. Tick Pro: It is a mobile-based application. With this, the customer can trade or execute the orders fluently or seamlessly on their fingertips.
4. Tick Algo: It is an automatic trading platform. It automatically executes trades that are based on the signal generated by it.
Advantages of Reliance Securities
1. Each customer is allowed to trade on their own simply by logging into his accounts or the customers can call their Call and Trade desk with the trading assistance.
2. The leveraged Intraday product with the reduced margins that allows the customers to trade even with 30 times of their margin.
3. All of the investment options are available under a single account. The account allows trading in Equity, Derivatives, Forex, Commodity, IPO, Mutual Funds and Insurance.
4. It has its various branches and has spread over major cities and the number of how it is growing.
5. The customers can place the After-Market Orders (AMO) to trade for the next trading day post market hours.
6. The firm’s main objective is to provide satisfaction to its maximum customers.
Disadvantages of Reliance Securities
1. It does not have any toll-free number for their customers so that they can reach out to them.
2. The company does not offer various products across the commodities trading segment.
3. The exposure or the leverage provided by the firm is very low.
4. It has relatively expensive account opening, maintenance and the brokerage charges.
5. The customers need to beware of the hidden charges applied by the firm.
Reliance Securities is one of those stockbrokers that are providing decent service and the research along with the broad offline presence and the trading products such as Reliance Tick Pro. The company is not able to provide the value for the money services. Thus, it can be considered as the drawback of the company.
All the things in which the broker is good in are made available to the other stock brokers at a much cheaper price and therefore, Reliance Securities has failed to create a good reputation in the stock market till date. The services provided by the company are good but they do not provide the kind of value the firm may expect upon paying such hefty charges.
HDFC Securities offers a full service three-in-one account i.e. a combination of saving, bank, trading or demat account. It is a one account to make investment in Equity, Derivatives, Mutual Funds, IPO and Fixed Deposits.
You will find the carried forward positions under the positions tab and the same will be further uploaded under NSE exchange, as NSE is our clearing corporation to settle the trades executed in both the NSE and BSE.