Zebu Trading Software Review - Features and Demo
Zebu Trade Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Zebu Trading Software Review - Features and Demo
Zebu share and wealth management (Zebu Trade) is an Indian stock broker house founded by Mr. Vijaykumar V. It was established with a vision to help Indian traders to make more profit out of their investing amount. It is registered by SEBI (Stock exchange board of India). Zebu trade is constantly upgrading their products and services.
Zebu has a number of advanced software and platform for mobile as well as desktop to provide smooth and smart trading experience. The trading software that are offered by Zebu Trade are listed below:
1. Zebull mobile (Mobile Trading App)
2. Zebull Web (Web based platform)
3. Zebull smart trader (Desktop based trading software)
4. Zebull Cloud API
5. Zebu Go (Order Generator App)
Zebull mobile is especially designed for traders to provide them an enhanced trading experience. It allows them to trade anytime and from anywhere. The application is powerful and filled with the best features. It was developed with the motive to suit the needs of the customers. The user-friendly structure of application delivers simple and convenient trading experience.
You can easily download Zebull mobile app from google play store or apple iOS store. Features of Zebull mobile are listed below:
• Quick trade execution.
• Add future and options stocks in one touch.
• Enter your login credentials once a day and remain connected for the rest of the day.
• Customize your index watch by adding the most traded and favorite charts.
Zebull web is a web-based trading platform. This is a feature-rich web application that prioritizes the usability to make the trading and investing effortless and smooth. It can be downloaded directly by visiting the official website of Zebu Trade.
Features of Zebull web are listed below:
• It will help the customers in bringing the strategies to life with accurate and advanced charts.
• It access order types for all kinds of situations and opportunities.
• Enter your login credentials once a day and remain connected for the whole day.
• Customize your index watch by adding your most traded and favorite charts.
Zebull Smart Trader
Zebull Smart Trader is a trading software for Desktop trading. It is a simple and intuitive desktop-based trading software that comes with a wide range of powerful features for the most demanding trader. It integrates fluently with Zebu’s trading platform that allows them to carry out their own analysis and place orders in a single window.
Features of Zebull Smart Trader are listed below:
• You can access real-time data of indices, securities, derivatives and commodities in a smooth and efficient console.
• It provides a Live market watch.
• It provides a holistic view of any stock with the powerful and zero lag data.
• It benefits from the customizable workspaces with the improved insights and easy navigation.
• Get the latest news and information about the economy and market.
Zebull Cloud API
With Zebull Cloud API, you can build your own strategies to create a full-fledged trading system i.e. free of human intervention. It facilitates the customers with autonomous trading.
Features of Zebull Cloud API are listed below:
• Create your own strategies using multiple and simpler programming mediums.
• Quick order execution.
• It allows you to combine multiple inputs to make sure that your trading strategy or system is self-sufficient.
Zebu Go is a simple to use order generator application that is designed for Zebu`s Partners to beneficially engage with their clients. You can earn more by making it fast and simple for the clients to place orders against the trading tips.
Features of Zebu Go are listed below:
• Make your client`s trading more easily by sending trading tips to them.
• Send action buttons along with trading tips and advice for instant trading.
• More the order placed by your clients on your trading tips, more is your earning.
Zebu Trade aims at filling the technological and service gaps that hinders the traders and the investors growth to the increased returns. The firm constantly updates their products and services that fulfils every intricate need of the demanding trader. It includes powerful trading platforms across multiple devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Currently, Group-1 securities as specified by SEBI are eligible for margin funding.
Yes, Zebu Trade is a very safe and secure platform.
Earning Per Share (EPS) refers to post tax profits of the company divided by the number of shares issued by the company.
Yes, Zebu Trade provides this facility to invest in US companies.
When the shares are held for at least one night, this is known as swing trading. It allows you to hold your shares for at least 2-3 weeks.
Zebu Trade does not charge any amount to invest in an IPO.
A/D stands for Advance/Decline ratio. It is one of the popular methods to understand the tone of the market. A/D ratio measures the no of shares advanced divide by no of shares declined.
No, Zebu Trade does not provide 3 in 1 account facility.
Initial margin required on Zebu Trade is Rs.10000.
Margin Trade Funding (MTF) is a facility provided by the broker to its customers to buy unaffordable shares and hold the shares for long time by maintaining the initial margin in the form of cash or shares.
No, Zebu Trade does not provide Robo Advisory Services.
No, you can open one demat account with one identity on Zebu Trade.
As it is mandatory to maintain minimum margin, if there is a shortfall in the margin amount then risk team will initiate the process of liquidation. You will get call/SMS before liquidation.
Investors/traders has to provide their consent to avail MTF facility and required format is available in the Zebu Trade Website.
No, you don’t need a separate demat account, you just need a demat account on Zebu Trade to avail MTF facility.