Alice Blue AdvisoryMandi Review
Alice Blue Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Alice Blue AdvisoryMandi Review
The name Alice Blue AdvisoryMandi came from Advisorymandi.com that has been providing its financial services to Alice Blue. They have designed an incredible application that is beneficial for any kind of traders and investors and is a must have on their smartphones. It fulfills all the requirements of the new generation trading.
The Alice blue users can stay informed about everything that is happening in the market in real-time. They can also read about the ratings, reviews and analysis provided by the top analysts in the market. All this helps in creating awareness and understanding of the market in a better way. This application projects each and every update of the market and the analyst gives their best effort in order to produce best reports for the clients. It can be referred as the knowledge bank forum for investors and traders.
Features of Alice Blue AdvisoryMandi
This application has some unique features which makes it stand out from all other similar applications in the market. Some of the features are as follow:
• Advisory Factory: This platform is a cluster of hundreds of SEBI registered research analysts who give their thoughts on stocks, markets and companies. If someone wants to get expert advice for trading then they can just open the app, look for the profile and stocks of the company they want to track and gather information. They can read about the news, reviews, analysis and other aspects. Clients can even receive the information about research analysts just with a single tap.
• In-Depth Analysis: It’s quite difficult to find an application where one can get complete insight on stocks and other instruments traded in the market. The details of a research analyst can be used to compare their calls on stocks by looking at their expertise and past performances.
• Watch Lists: This feature is made available by both Alice Blue and AdvisoryMandi in order to help the investors to track all the portfolio and compare research analyst’s view and movement in the portfolio. The in-built portfolio application can be easily customized and the trader can add the scrips he wants to trade in.
• Economic Calendar: The dates in the stock market are important and any change in it might influence the market and might fluctuate it, depending on the potential of the event. It is important for a trader to stay updated in order to keep the trade full proof. This feature basically accesses the upcoming events and announcement of around 48 different countries and their markets, government, central banks, interest rate which affects the economy.
• Editor’s Pack: It’s a unique feature which is hard to find on other trading applications. It helps in viewing the best articles which provides in-depth coverage of market events and other factors related to various government policies, IPOs and others.
• Decoding of Market: The function of this feature is to provide detailed information about stocks and companies which will further help the clients in understanding the deeper phenomena of the market.
Steps to Set-up Alice Blue AdvisoryMandi
Setting up Alice Blue AdvisoryMandi is quite easy and could be done by following the below given steps:
Step 1: To begin the set-up process, it is mandatory to open a Demat and trading account through Alice Blue.
Step 2: After getting the login credentials, log in to Alice Blue website and open trade store tab where a download link is available. The application can also be downloaded through Play Store or App Store for Android and Apple devices subsequently.
Step 3: After installing the application, only the watch list has to be set up (optional) with the scrips of the portfolio. Rest of the features do not require any setup.
Step 4: The filter in the app can be used to shortlist the analyst whose market view the traders want to read and follow.
Benefits of Alice Blue AdvisoryMandi
1. It provides the best advice from the experts and analysts that work on the same scrips you have chosen for your portfolio.
2. You can see hundreds of SEBI registered analysts there. It is considered as the biggest data bank in the stock market.
3. You can find a match for your trading style and follow the expert’s inputs and views on the market.
4. It enhances the user experience by reducing the risk while trading.
5. It provides expert advice and recommendations on all the trading segments at different slots.
If investment is your passion and you want to stay updated with market movements, then this application deserves to be in your Smartphone. It’s worth the little space it occupies in an investor’s mobile as it offers a lot of information and data.
Apart from latest news and events of market it also gives complete insight of stocks and segments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Demat account opening under Alice Blue is completely free.
Yes, you can place NRML orders in Alice blue.
MTM refers to Market-To-Market margin which covers the daily difference between the price of contract and its closing price on the day of purchase.
Certainly, Minor Demat Account can be opened with Alice Blue. In this case a legal guardian has to be appointed. Documents of legal guardians are required at the time of opening an account.
Yes, Alice Blue is a trusted stock broker. They have a big list of items to offer, and they serve their customer in most customer friendly manner.
There is no minimum balance requirement in Alice Blue trading account. Clients can add money in a trading account according to their need and extra money can be withdrawn as per the wish of the account holder.
Alice Blue has over 17 branches and 1000’s of franchise offices across India.
Soft copy of following documents are required in order to open an online account with Aliceblue: i. ID proof (PAN card) ii. Address proof (Aadhar card/Voter ID/Passport) iii. Passport size photo iv. Scanned signature v. Income proof (Bank statement of last 6 months/ ITR/ Last three months’ salary slip)
Alice Blue helpline number is 080-61575500/22174600.
No, it does not provide trading service on forex.
Yes, Alice Blue offers direct Mutual Funds through a dedicated online platform. There is no commission or brokerage charge on Mutual Funds.
Investing in Smallcase will attract a one-time flat fee of ₹ 100, apart from that usual brokerage charges will be applicable per transaction.
Basic Service Demat Account (BSDA) is a special category of Demat account which can be opened / held only by individual investors. It is available for holding a value up to Rs.50,000.
IPV refers to In-Person Verification, where the documents and client has to get verified by the broker personally while opening a trading and demat account. IPV can be done either through mobile Or Web camera. A video has to be recorded showing valid ID proof and client’s face during IPV process.
The size of file should be less than 5MB in JPEG, PDF or PNG format.
No, it does not provide any free tips.
eSign refers to digital signature. If client’s Aadhar card is linked with his mobile number, then he can virtually sign the documents through OTP.
No, it does not provide live market notifications and news.
The brokerage of Zerodha Max Rs.20 per trade while the brokerage of Alice Blue Max Rs.15 per order. Both the brokers are discount Brokers. Alice Blue provides more margin as compared to Zerodha.
It is a limited level of permission given to the firm by the traders in order to debit shares from the Demat account of trader whenever shares are sold. If a client is not willing to provide POA, then shares can be sold using CDSL TPIN mode. But this restricts the sell transaction to maximum of ₹ 1 crore per day. Moreover, it will result in limiting off-market transfer to ₹2 lakh per scrip and overall, ₹10 lakh per day. If the portfolio is above ₹ 1 crore and the client wish to sell more than ₹ 1 crore of stocks from his holdings in a day, he must provide POA.
Alice Blue does not provide a demo trading account.
No, it does not provide 3-in-1 account service.
It offers more than 15 additional products worth ₹ 3000 free of cost to enhance your trading experience.
Yes, it does provide combined ledger for both segments.
Transaction password is the password used while placing orders.
Yes, Alice Blue allows to trade in commodity.
Alice blue was incorporated in 2006 and is the fastest growing firm. It is a Bangalore based discount broker firm. Its minimum brokerage fees with maximum exposure makes it stand out from its competitors.
Indeed, the broker has designed a mobile app i.e. ANT mobi with a motive to provide better mobility to services it offers. This app is supported on android, windows and iOS platforms. It provides ease of trade from anywhere.
If eKYC is complete and Aadhar is linked to the mobile number, then the account can be opened instantly. In case, signed papers are sent to the broker, then it will take 24 hours to open the account once the documents are received.
3:15 PM is the Intraday square off time for Alice Blue.
Alice Blue Equity Options brokerage is Rs.15 per order.
Those who are willing to trade only in F&O (Equity, Commodity or Currency), Demat account is not required.
No, Alice Blue does not provide this feature.