Angel Broking Limited (formerly known as Angel Broking Private Limited) is a discount stock broker of India established in 1987. It has largest number of active clients on NSE as in June 30, 2020. Hence, it became the largest full-service retail broker of India with reference to active clients. Apart from this, it has 21+ lakhs of registered clients. Angel Broking limited is a reputed member of NSE, BSE, NCDEX and MCX.
The company has regularly improved their client services with advanced technology as they launched their mobile application in year 2011, KYC validation in year 2015 and complete client services digitally in year 2016.
Features of Angel Broking:
• It provides free equity delivery trades for lifetime.
• It charges Rs.20 per order for Intraday, F&O, currencies and commodities.
• No Annual Maintenance Charge (AMC) charged in the first year.
• The list of latest best stocks is provided so that they can select the best one before investing.
• IPO reports are provided including all of their fundamental analysis and research to help you select the best IPO to apply.
• Daily basis information is provided with upcoming events and stocks indicators.
• Material provided to learn about investment and strategies in easy language.
• Free short videos are provided to learn trading and investing.
• Online trading platforms for trading.
Perks of Opening an account with the Angel Broking
The Angel Broking provides customers the provision to trade with a minimum of Zero in their account, which is the minimum margin the customers are required to keep in this account to trade with Angel Broking. To avail the loan against the shares that customer holds in their demat account, a huge leverage is provided to them so that they can trade with ease.
Angel Broking has extensive research reports that customers receive with their Account. An advisory team by the company is always present in order to assist the customers in their trading and investment decisions. The reports are available on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
The Research and advisory services are free of cost and are within the brokerage you pay which is also low. It provides services that include portfolio management services, which are availed at the time of opening demat account with Angel Broking.
Apart from that, there are several other trading facilities across all the investment segment like equity, derivatives, currencies, commodities and much more. It offers trading platforms across all the devices.
Angel Broking also provides a mobile trading application that offers all kind of trading solutions to their customers. The customers can trade with this application even when they are travelling and not in front of the computer i.e., they can trade anytime and anywhere with the help of this mobile apps.
Account Opening Charges at Angel Broking:
The Account opening and Annual maintenance charges for Angel Broking are:
Account Opening Charge
Annual Maintenance Charge (AMC)
Rs. 450 + Taxes
Note – AMC is applicable from second year onwards.
Recent Awards and Recognition:
• In Nov 2019 – Best Performing retail member by NSE.
• In Aug 2019 – Top 100 Franchise in India in the year 2019 by Franchise India.
• In Jun 2019 – Digital First Organization of the year by Tefla.
• In Jun 2019 – Best Marketing Campaign of the year by Tefla.
• In May 2019 – India`s 20 Best Workplaces (BFSI-2019).
• In Mar 2019 – NetApp Innovation Awards 2019 as a “Trendsetter”.
No, since the password is only with you no one can do trade using your mobile phone. We keep the password in encrypted formats so that no one can sell your shares apart from you. It is advised to keep your password safe with you.
The minimum brokerage amount that is charged as per the agreed brokerage slab is Rs. 30. If you are unable to generate a brokerage of Rs.30 on any provided trading day, then you will be levied with an additional brokerage up to Rs.30 or 2.5%, whichever is lower in a particular segment.
Yes, you can block funds for an IPO. The client is required to submit the signed ASBA application form that is pre-filled with the application details. There is no need to provide cheque. The funds would be blocked in the bank account that is mentioned in the form and the funds will get released if the shares remain unallotted.
To place a margin order, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Login with your Angel broking account using the Mobile app.
2. Search the scrip using buy or sell on the Menu or select the scrip in the MW.
3. You will see a buy order pad as you click on the search result, navigate from the menu and select the scrip from MW.
4. On the order pad select the product type as Margin.
5. Confirm the order by adding other details and your order will be placed.
Yes, you will receive an online confirmation of orders and trades. The status of any order gets updated on a real-time basis in the Order Book.
As you place your order they are immediately validated by the system and then sent to the exchange for execution. The entire process is completely automatic and there are no manual interventions.
You will also receive an email that will confirm the order placed by you at the end of the trading day. The digitally signed contract notes will also be sent through e-mail for the orders that are executed during the trading day.
The branches of Angel broking are well-spread across the different parts of India. It has a wide network of 11,500 sub-brokers and franchises in tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 cities and towns of the country. Its broad network is among the top propositions to its clients.
It is a lending facility where the clients can avail the loans to trade in shares (Cash Segment of BSE and NSE) against the margin amount. The investor pays only an agreed margin of the total value of shares bought and the remaining is funded by the firm.