Equities, Currency and Derivatives
Pro Web, Pro Mobile, Algo Lab, Developer, Dartstock, Nest Trader, Fox Trader
Limit, Market, StopLoss, StopLoss-Market, StopLoss-Limit, Cover, Bracket, After Market
Upstox Pro is a free web-based trading platform. The platform is built using HTML5 technology and is known for its speed and ease of use. Upstox Pro facilitates trading across multiple segments including stocks, futures, options, and currencies etc., across exchanges like BSE and NSE. The platform is available in web and mobile version. Developers can also access APIs and 3rd party integration to build their own apps on the Upstox platform.
Incorporated in 2009, Mumbai based RKSV Securities India Private Limited is a company engaged in providing online stock trading services in India. The company's online platform allows traders to invest in various segments stocks, futures, options, currencies, and commodities etc., across BSE, NSE and MCX.
RKSV was the first company to launch unlimited trading plans in India. The company is backed by notable investors including Kalaari Capital, GVK Davix, and Ratan N Tata. In 2016, RKSV launched the Upstox Pro under the Upstox banner.
RKSV boasts of over 100k+ traders and Rs 15K Crores+ daily exchange turnover.
Upstox is a powerful trading platform. Some of the major highlights of the platform are-
Upstox offers good customization options to suit different trading needs. Traders can create up to 5 different workspaces. Each workspace can include multiple widgets and different configurations. Traders also have options to customize layouts, alerts, and themes as per their preferences.
Trders can set a price alert on their scrips. They can set an alert for the breach of the price that they want the scrip to achieve. The alerts can be set for both falling and rising scrips. The alert is sent in the form of a notification on the phone.
Upstox customers love its fast trading experience and good charting features. Some customers want the facility to trade in commodities and the UI in web version to improve.
Pro Web: It brings to you the performance of a trading terminal in a web-based platform. The platform is built in-house using HTML 5 technology and offers a range of features to trade from your desktops and laptops.
Pro Mobile: One of the highest rated trading app by users, Pro mobile offers great features to help traders trade on the move. The app gives you access to charts to identify trends, Place orders such as Cover Orders and Bracket Orders, get price alerts on your scrips with a delightful user experience.
Algo Lab: It allows traders to write strategies on AmiBroker AFL & place trades on Upstox. Algo Lab is a dedicated panel available on Pro Web and Pro mobile for viewing, placing and modifying orders sent from AmiBroker.
Developer: It gives you access to APIs to allow developers to build an app at low cost and quick time on the Upstox platform. Developers get access to libraries and documentation to quickly build apps. The APIs supports C++, Node JS, Java, and Python.
Dartstock: Upstox has partnered with iDarts to offer its customers a desktop trading platform. The platform offers multiple scanners to analyze markets and identify opportunities, advanced charting tools, and special watchlists.
Nest Trader: It is a desktop app that offers multiple features like-
Fox Trader: Upstox has partnered with Reliable Software India Pvt. Ltd. to offer FoxTrader trading software to traders. The software helps traders in-
Upstox Pro allows you to place multiple types of orders in the web and mobile versions. Here are the types of orders that you can place:
1. Limit Order: A Limit Order is used to buy or sell a scrip at a certain price.
2. Market Order: A Market Order is used to buy or sell a scrip at the current market rate.
3. Stop Loss Order: It is an order placed with the system to automatically sell a scrip when it reaches a certain price.
4. Stop Loss Limit Order: A stop-loss limit order is executed at the price that a trader wants to be executed at.
5. Stop Loss Market Order: The stop loss market order is executed at the current market rate once your stop loss is triggered.
6. Cover Order: A cover order is used in intraday tradings. It is a two-legged order. The first leg of the order is the normal order, which is about buying or selling the scrip. The second leg of the order is to square off the scrip in case you start making losses.
7. Bracket orders: This order can be used to limit losses and lock profits with two opposite-side orders. Through this order type, a trader can place three orders at once:
Buy or sell order
Lock Profit Order
Stop Loss Order
8. After Market Orders: These orders allow traders to plan and place orders at their leisure time. The orders can be placed between 6:30 PM and 12:00 AM or between 4:00 AM and 9:00 AM. The orders will be executed at 9:15 AM on the next trading day.
Workspaces allow trader another layer of customization on the platform interface. Traders can create up to 5 different workspaces. Each workspace can include multiple widgets and different configurations. Traders can have one workspace dedicated to multiple charts, one arranged for order, trade, position books, and another one for watchlist and quote board based trading.
It also offers customizable layouts, alerts, and themes as per user's preferences.
Upstox Pro offers various types of reports including-
Upstox Pro web & mobile platforms for available free for traders.
This webpage provide review of Upstox Pro by RKSV Securities India Private Limited. Get detail info about Upstox Pro .